General Product Properties
CAS #: 34562-31-7
EC #: 252-091-3
Formula Weight: 255.40 g/mol
Physical State: Liquid
Appearance: Color, yellow to amber
High purity GP-221-HP dihydrophenylpyridine (PDHP), is an amine-aldehyde accelerator for adhesives and sealants. The high assay of GP-221-HP dihydrophenylpyridine (PDHP) (87 to 92 percent pure) gives the following benefits:
• Much higher and consistent bond strengths;
• Very low odor;
• Very low color, leading to colorless bond lines;
• High stability in monomers, thus allowing the formulation of stable two-part systems;
• Non-slip systems – does not contain oily impurities, which cause the adhesive to slip or “skate” across the surface of the activator;
• Very low residual aniline content (less than 0.05 percent), which allows it to meet strict new European safety directives.
55 gallon Blue Poly Drum, net weight: 200 Kg.
Storage and handling guidelines
Keep container tightly closed in a dry and well-ventilated place, store at ambient Temperature. Shelf-life: 2 years.
Reference: Cymer SDS GP-221-HP
||Yellow to amber colored
|Identification by GC
||The retention time of samples should match with standard retention time in purity by GC test
|Purity by GC
||Not Less than 87.0%
These figures are given as a guide. Full specifications available on request.
The foundation for all partnerships is the relationships we develop and foster with our customers. The customer’s success is our primary objective, and that success is built on a deeply-rooted commitment, at all levels of the company, to safety, quality and success in all aspects of our work.
Contact us today to find out how we may be able to help meet your goals.