General Product Properties
CAS #: 1745-89-7
EC #: 217-121-1
Formula Weight: 308.41 g/mol
Physical State: Liquid
Appearance: Viscous Amber liquid
Used for bismaleimide (BMI) modification, can reduce the cost of the application of BMI resin, improve the operability and manufacturability of BMI resin. Used to improve bismaleimide (BMI) resin toughness and heat resistance in manufacturing:
(1) high temperature resistant dipping paint of electrical insulating materials, copper clad laminates, laminate, moulded plastic.
(2) the wear-resisting material, diamond wheel, brake pads, high temperature resistant bearing adhesives.
(3) The aerospace structure materials.
(4) functional materials.
(5) conductive Epoxy Electronic Resins, improve heat-resistant and toughness,especially used for electronic resins.
(6) material of brake lining adhesive Adhesives, Binder Systems, Composites, Electronic Chemicals, Industrial Coatings, Laminates & basic-resin for Automotive friction materials(brake lining adhesive).
GP-206 (2,2-Diallyl Bisphenol-A) is extensively used for manufacturing various types of composites, adhesives & coatings.
GP-206 (2,2-diallyl bisphenol-A) is a kind of modified monomer for thermosetting resins which is mainly used in the modifying and toughening for bismaleimide resins, epoxy resins, phenolic resins etc., and it can enhance the toughness for thermosetting resins greatly. It also can be used as active diluent of thermosetting resins. The adhesion strength between metal can be further improved when used in rubber.
5 Gal Tight head UN Rated Epoxy Lined Steel Drum 20 Kg. Net.
Storage and handling guidelines
Keep container tightly closed in a dry and well-ventilated place, store at ambient Temperature.
Shelf-life: 2 years.
Reference: Cymer SDS GP-206
|% Purity by HPLC
||Viscous Amber Liquid
These figures are given as a guide. Full specifications available on request.
The foundation for all partnerships is the relationships we develop and foster with our customers. The customer’s success is our primary objective, and that success is built on a deeply-rooted commitment, at all levels of the company, to safety, quality and success in all aspects of our work.
Contact us today to find out how we may be able to help meet your goals.